That's Me~ Irene Yinyin

That's Me~ Irene Yinyin

31 Julai 2011

I'm so Sorry my Baby TT

     Hey..Irene here....have a bit bad mood 2day...I done a lot of mistake on my Baby..I'm so sorry...It does not mean that I don't love you...The 1st time ~ 2nd time ~ 3rd time ~ I always done the same mistake..That I always mad at you...without make sure anything and scolded you...I'm hurt to..Baby..do you know that?? After this I cried..I hate myself why I cant control my emotional !...It does not mean I hate you Baby...I so care about you..I scard that you will leave me alone...So Sorry my baby..pls forgive me.. T T
     The 1st thing...you think that I dint trust you that much...you are wrong~ I trust you more than I could to..because I love you..I wont let you go easily..I wont let you leave me easily..I will walk with you until the end of my life...You are the sweetest man that I had never met before..You are the Best in my life...Just like an Angle protect  me behind ...give me all the happiness...always stand by my sides...I trust you that you wont let me stay alone... Baby..its not your fault...you are doing the best thing just for me...but I treat you badly...I'm useless...I dint keep my promise...now the thing is...Do you trust me wont do it again?? [ tell me your answer]
      I so sorry on you my Baby...forgive me what I have done to you before...but pls dun forget...I love you more than I could!! Muacksxsxsx....
     

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan