That's Me~ Irene Yinyin

That's Me~ Irene Yinyin

13 Julai 2011

All about HIM

            Hehehe...I just realise that my Baby so Perasan ~ He always Glad himself with those world :
                             
                           * Its because I looke so Handsome
                                  * Its because I looke so Cute
                           * Its because I'm better than another guys
                                   * Its because I'm Nice and treat girl nicely

             Ahahahaha...not wrong at all...Its true~ You are the best and good guy that I have never met before..hehehe  ^.^ Like the way you are my Baby..hehehe..muacksxsx


                   Hahahaha~ always realise yourself that you are so handsome then no need cover your face when I'm taking you a photo...hehehe..just be yourself my Baby~ hehehehe....XD

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan