That's Me~ Irene Yinyin

That's Me~ Irene Yinyin

13 Julai 2011

    Hey!!! I'm going to tell u that...I'm so Happy this Wednesday..^.^
               I would like to say Thanks you to my Baby and my Daddy..they are my 2 special man in my Life
    They bought me some delicious food 2day...hehehe...Yummy~~Yummy~~

              Daddy just now bought me this...My Favourite Food

                                                           
                         Wooohlalalah~~~hehehehe..Yummy~ XD HO CHIAK!!!

     Thank you daddy..I'm Glad that u came to fetch me 2day...its make me shoke...its becauce u have been long time dint come fetch me from school...thanks you once again~Daddy..love ya~ ^.^
                            
      By the way~~something that make me thing back..I'm getting Fater...OMG !!  T.T   What should I do >.<''.....Not easy to diet...I dun want be a Fat Girl ..since when I'm in primary school....so UNGLY!!!  I'm   Teenage nw...should planning for my own Teenage Dream...^.^  hehehe..Cheers Up Girl!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan